About Me & the Site
This site is proud to be
the first Israeli site completely dedicated to John Travolta!
I (the webmaster) am 16
My ratings (out of 5 stars) & opinions about some of JT's movies:
(on the whole not that interesting) **
- Saturday Night Fever (nice, but fails the test of time) ***
- Staying Alive (pretty good movie, superb dance show) ****
- Grease (true classic! lovely plot, great songs!!!) *****
- That's Dancing (some collection of dancing... boring to hell) *
- Look Who's Talking Too (drags, but John & the babies worth it!) ***
- Boris & Natasha (stupid, but special! kinda cute!) ***
- Look Who's Talking Now (warm & adorable family film) ***
- Pulp Fiction (original, remarkable) ****
- White Man's Burden (weird but intriguing, strong ending) ***
- Get Shorty (entertaining! well done!) ****
- Broken Arrow (a weak movie, corny & predictalbe) **
- Phenomenon (special, captivating, touching) *****
- She's So Lovely (outstanding acting, but the plot is falling short) ***
- Face/Off (excellent idea, excellent performances!) *****
- Primary Colors (boring!) *
- A Civil Action (brilliant drama!) *****
- The General's Daughter (worth a look, but could have been better) ***
- Lucky Numbers (silly but overall pretty funny) ***
- Battlefield Earth (no comment :) ... ) *
You all can leave your opinions in the guestbook...
Well, thassit... I just wanna say something to John if he'll visit here some day (yea, I wish).
Thanx for the experiences, the feelings and the memories that are always left from your movies.
I love the way u act your roles, because even the severe and serious ones you intertwine with a
sense of humour. You got a really amazing career, an incredible range, and your dancing is
(still) superb! you're (still) very handsome too, u got this special glamour, now as much as in the 70's...
I wish you many more great roles, happiness & love from the family and
a lot of motivation from the fans - visit the guestbooks in your fan sites & u'll get it!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
You all can sign the guestbook
Back to main